Center-Lock Pillowball Upper Mount Set
- Honda Fit ('09-'14 GE & '15-'20 GK Models) / CR-Z
- Part No.
386 6SR 01S
- Toyota Yaris ('09-'11 XP90 & '12-'18 XP130) / Prius C (Aqua)
- Part No.
901 6SR 01S
An enhanced vehicle handling characteristic including a more direct and sharper steering feedback can be experienced. CUSCO Center-Lock Pillowball Upper Mount Kit is a necessity for the vehicle needing high performance driving, dedicated for the race track.
For vehicles with high grip tires still equipped with the normal rubber factory upper mounts, usually have the tendency of camber fluctuations causing understeer. This is due to the rubber absorbing the lateral G and stretching out of their static specification.
- By replacing the easily malleable factory soft rubber with CUSCO’s pillowball unit, the user will experience an efficient suspension movement relative to direct road surface feedback and increased tire grip.
- In normal cases, installing pillowball upper mounts on the Honda Fit and Toyota Yaris/Vitz result in raised vehicle ride height a little. Also the overall strut area design on many vehicles do not make it possible for the use of pillowball upper mounts. But now with CUSCO’s new center lock design, pillowball mounts can now be adopted for higher level of suspension tuning while keeping the desired low vehicle stance.
- 100% MADE IN JAPAN from high precision, durable, and long lasting NMB pillowball assemblies.
- Only the best and highest of quality components are utilized, especially for suspension.
- Due to the elimination of rubber, pillowball upper mounts will increase road noise transferred to the interior cabin. Please acknowledge that performance upgrades usually means sacrificing factory comfort.