CUSCO LSD Oil
- CUSCO Differential LSD Gear Oil (80W-140) - For Rear (RWD / AWD Rear)
- Part No.
- CUSCO Differential LSD Gear Oil (80W-90) - For Rear (RWD / AWD Rear)
- Part No.
- CUSCO Transmission Oil (75W-85) - For Front (FWD / AWD Front), MR (Mid-ship Rear Wheel Drive) and Transmission
- Part No.
CUSCO Differential LSD Gear Oil (80W-140) - For Rear (RWD / AWD Rear)
◆Part Number: 010-001-R01
◆API/GL5 SAE/80w-140 / 1.0 Liter (1.057 Quart)
- Smooth oil character that defies the boundaries, even at a high viscosity rating Specifically blended for high-power, FR, and AWD (Rear) applications
- Reduction in LSD Plate Chattering
- Ideal for low-volume rear differential cases
- Exceptionally long fluid life
- Using the careful, hydro-chemically achieved base mineral oil for unparalleled lubrication, we blend synthetic PAO (Poly-Alpha Olefin), to modify the properties specifically to our LSD. Additional materials such as Boron, and Sulfuric-Phosphors in trace quantities are added to balance the wear, offer superb LSD performance and differential gear lubrication.
- Because rear differentials have an extreme range of operating temperatures, and very small capacity in the case, Cusco spent an enormous amount of R&D to blend an oil which can withstand abuse. All in all, the Cusco Rear Differential LSD Gear Oil is the right choice for 140 weight oil requirements, which is often ideally suited for motorsports, offering a balance of stable performance, and anti-chattering properties.
CUSCO Differential LSD Gear Oil (80W-90) - For Rear (RWD / AWD Rear)
◆Part Number: 010-001-L01
◆API/GL5 SAE/80w-90 / 1.0 Liter (1.057 Quart) Reduction of LSD Plate Chattering Noise
- Wide Temperature Stability
- Superb LSD Actuation Performance
- Long fluid life even with high-grade mineral based oil, and advanced Friction Modifiers.
- Rear & Front Wheel Drive transmission/differential oil compatible.
- Cusco’s original LSD Gear Oil Blend, suited for all differential gear applications, with Limited Slip Differential. Blended with our own researched Friction Modifiers for superb Cusco LSD actuation, controlled wear, and anti-chattering properties, as well as temperature stability, Cusco LSD Oils offer the perfect match for our LSD systems. Made with highest grade hydro-chemical process for the mineral base-oils and blended for LSD-specific use.
- Recommended for high performance differential case oils where 80W-90 multi-grade is specified.
CUSCO Transmission Oil (75W-85) - For Front (FWD / AWD Front), MR (Mid-ship Rear Wheel Drive) and Transmission
◆Part Number: 010-002-M01
◆API/GL4 SAE/75w-85 / 1.0 Liter (1.057 Quart)
- Suited for gearboxes with delicate synchronizers that still share case fluid with LSD’s
- Lighter viscosity without sacrifice to high protection and stability.
- Designed for transmission gear box applications where synchronizers are especially delicate with certain viscosity properties, we’ve blended our Transmission Oil to excel in the protection and operation for these types of gearboxes. Using our own blends of Friction Modifiers and superb base oils, we’ve created a blend that not only enhances shift-feel, and gear protection at wider range of temperatures, but also allow compatibility with our Limited Slip Differentials when it is shared as lubrication in the transmission case.
Available in 75W-80 viscosity rating.